State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification inviting application from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). The application process for SBI PO 2017 begins from February 07, 2017.
Interested applicants can fill the forms online by registering on the SBI website. The written exam will be conducted in two phases that is Preliminary and Mains, followed by a group exercise and an interview. The Preliminary Exam for SBI PO recruitment will be conducted from April 29, 2017 onwards.
SBI PO 2017: Procedure to apply online
Anyone with a graduation degree from a recognised university or board in India can apply for the SBI PO vacancy. Candidates in the final year/semester of their degree program can also apply.
Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO vacancy by visiting the official website.
1) Click on New Registration.
2) Enter the required details correctly such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications etc.
3) Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
4) Pay application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking.
5) After successful completion of the payment process, take a printout of completed application form and keep it for future use.
Splco .me network team Special Correspondent wishes its readers , aspiring aspirants all the best for their exam preparation and seek to follow us for study materials content tips...
your reviews / critics are valuable to us . your news making skills can also be jointly done in our novel unique social media news making platform kindly get in touch with our team who vows to bring news told in its pure kind from splco Social Media channel for deserved people.